Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Going the Extra Mile(s) for Christmas

Here I am in Colombia. A land feared and misunderstood my most, but a beautiful land and people with unforgettable experiences just waiting for those with the guts to put aside what people say to go see and feel for themselves what Colombia is all about. Ever since my first trip several years ago, it has been a sort of personal dream for me to come live here someday, but I never dreamed or expected it would happen like this. But that’s ok. Right now, this isn’t about me… I’m here for business. I’m here in the middle of Bogota with nothing but emeralds and emerald jewelry on my mind. I’ve left everything behind to spend the next few months personally filling emerald requests received from the website and cementing relationships with our sources that will last for years and years to come. When I’m not busy doing that, I’ll be working with local jewelers to bring new and unique designs to the world via Embassy Emeralds.

It is quite exciting to be putting it all out on the line for something you believe in. I believe in getting the best emeralds to our customers at a reasonable price and that’s what this is all about. We’re taking out the middle man, getting great deals on great stones, and passing it on to our customers. Not only are we doing that, but we’re giving the customer a level of service that is indeed uncommon. Where else can you request something as rare as a fine Colombian emerald to your specifications and then have an expert track it down for you straight from the source. In our minds, that’s great service and we’re sincerely excited about it. Not only do we get to spend our time sorting through hundreds of beautiful emeralds in search of that perfect stone, but we get to satisfy the customer in doing so. Everyone wins. If you’ve been dreaming of an emerald and you’re ready to make your dream a reality, now is the time. Contact us today.

No comments: