Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Diamonds in the Moonlight

Being in the gem and jewelry business, I am constantly thinking of ways to promote my business. The other day I was going through in my head some of the advertisements or commercials I’ve seen that were memorable or really seemed effective. There is one in particular that really sticks out. I believe it was more of a campaign with several different variations on the same commercial concept, but it was very simple and powerful. It contained nothing more than water, a beautiful woman, her diamonds or diamond jewelry, and the moonlight reflecting off the water and/or diamonds. The rest of the background was completely dark. Nothing else was at all visible. The diamonds in were extremely bright and captured your attention completely even successfully making the beautiful woman seem secondary.

If only I could capture that sort of attention in a similar fashion but my emeralds. I think it would be effective if done in the same way, but of course that’s not very original. Maybe the blog community might have some ideas or might share some examples of emeralds being presented effectively.



Embassy Emeralds - Loose Emeralds Direct from Colombia.

No comments: